This set features a beautifully crafted wood board with traditional glass marble pieces. Whether you’re playing with 2 or 6 people, you’ll have a blast competing with your friends, teasing them, and enjoying each other’s competitive spirit. By the way, you think that Chinese Checkers was invented in China? Wrong! It was actually invented in the United States by a professor in Boston!
- COLORFULLY FUN: Well crafted wood board game with colorfully fun glass marbles
- INCLUDES: Board 11.50 x .70, 60 marbles, bag for marble storage, instructions
- GAME PLAY: 2-6 players race to opposite sides of the board by jumping marbles
- GOOD FOR YOU: Teaches social, verbal, and cognitive skills, great for teachers
- WE GAMES: Making the world’s best traditional board games since 1977