- To get the upper hand and gain enough influence to beat your rivals, you’ll need to play your cards close to your chest
- Your resource cards, that is. Win by collecting five of one type without your opponents catching on. Money, muscle, prestige—which resource will be the key to your success?
- Intrigue cards can be used to sabotage your rivals, help you gain resources, or even steal those resources from right from under your opponent’s nose. Keep an eye on your opponent’s resource stash, and pick your moment to play your cards right.
- When playing an intrigue card, you can either play it safe and tell the truth, or gamble on a lie.
- If you gamble, prepared to be challenged. Keep your rivals guessing by acting suspiciously when you’re being honest, and trick them into not calling your bluff when you aren’t.