COVID Procedures at Across The Board
At Across The Board we feel that it is our responsibility to continuously ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and our staff.
Given the nature of our business, where patrons share games and gaming supplies, as well as our wish to provide a safe space for children who are not yet eligible to be vaccinated, we have decided to remain abundantly cautious in our operations.
We believe that it is our duty to our community to do our part in slowing the potential further spread of the COVID virus, while providing an environment that can be safely enjoyed by our customers.
For that reason we will enforce the following rules until further notice:
• We will require proof of full vaccination from our customers upon entry.
• Children who are currently not eligible to be vaccinated are exempt from this rule.
• We will require our staff to continue to wear masks during their shifts.
• We kindly ask our guests to continue to wear a mask when they are not at their tables.
• Sanitizing stations will be provided.
We do hope that this decision will be met with understanding.
We are thrilled to be able welcome you back and we are looking forward to seeing you around.
Your Across The Board Team